Melody Beth

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New York, New York

We were in Rome, NY. It's a little city in upstate. I guess there is nothing exciting to blog about because we didn't really see anything. I was there for his cousin's graduation party and his parents renewal of vows...which they were both really nice.

I ate the same foods. With the exception of some really amazing pizza.

We didn't go into the city at all. I guess it's like 5 or 6 hours away from Rome, so we just stuck around town and hung out with is friends and his family. Which was alright with me, because I was not feeling to well the last few days.

All his friends liked me, one even had a crush on me. Plus all his friends parents liked me as well, and said if I ever feel the need to go back that I will always have a place to stay out there. So that was really nice.

I got to spend some more time with his parents, which was really nice. I really like them a lot. They will be back in California this coming Sunday. For their sort of honeymoon they decided to drive cross country, starting in Chicago (where Jon and his parents were for another wedding), and ending in North Hollywood.

Well that's about it! Love you guys :)

2 Comments:

  • Ahhhh, Rome, NY. I know it not at all. I pictured you up in the Empire State building. I am glad you had a good time.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 5:12 AM  

  • Glad you had fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home