Melody Beth

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Sorry that I don't update often. But anyways...I went for my ultra sound 2 weeks ago almost. They said that I am only about 6 weeks pregnant. They were having a hard time seeing anything, all they could see is the sac or something where the baby is living.
I was having problems late last week. I was spotting and it really scared me. I had an appointment to get medical until I left this Thursday but I needed to go to the doctor's as soon as possible I thought, so I found out that since I am currently pregnant I get 31 days without medical to see the doctor and such. So I went last Friday and he told me to just relax and take it easy for a few days...my blood preasure was high (probably due to being really scared), and he wanted to see me again on Monday. So I went Monday and he wanted me to stay out of work until tomorrow. I am still spotting here and there...sometimes heavier then normal, but he said that it's somewhat normal in the first 3 months. He did another ultrasound and he said that the sac or whatever was really small, but he saw a heartbeat so that was really good.

They had to draw blood and do all that good stuff. I cried cuz I'm a wuss. But I dealt with it. Plus they had me drink that nasty glucos stuff that made me sick to my stomach.

He wants to see me one more time before I leave for NY. Jon's parents looked into Medicaid for me in NY, and said that I am eligable, all I have to do is fill out the paper work when I get there and I should be set to go.

I'm nervous about moving to NY, yet very excited at the same time. I guess I'm nervous because, everything is going to change. But then again whether we move or not, it's gonna change so it's all the same. I'm excited for the same reason. It's something new, it's something exciting and can be a ton of fun.

I don't really have any other problems with the pregnancy. I don't really have any morning sickness at all. I get dizzy from time to time, and I'm tired a lot. But that's really about it.

Well that's really about all I have to post. Love you guys!

7 Comments:

  • I finally figured out you were talking about MediCal. I was reading as "medical." As in, "you don't want me to get all medical on your ass." Or was that "midevil."

    Anyway, I understand about the tired. I hope the morning sickness does not sneak up on you in the middle of the afternoon.

    We love you!

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 7:22 AM  

  • I still see a face in the picture. Like not in the whole thingy where the baby is but outside of it.

    By Blogger Megan, at 1:02 PM  

  • I hope you are not taking busses to these appointments. Call me and i will take you

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 4:19 PM  

  • I see an owl.

    By Blogger marty, at 8:45 AM  

  • lol grandpa. At least I'm not the only one that see's something in the picture.

    By Blogger Megan, at 12:28 PM  

  • I'm a little late reading your blog. But congrats. Hope your 1st pregnancy goes easy on you. The others will be a cinch!

    By Blogger Monica, at 4:03 PM  

  • Are you there yet?

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home