Melody Beth

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well not a whole lot of new news to post on my end. The baby is being stubborn and is still in my tummy. She is moving around still, and I am having tiny irregular contractions, but nothing to serious. I don't think she ever will come out. I think that she will just live in there forever :) I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (unless I go into labor tonight). They will give me another ultra sound, and check all the good stuff that they normally do.

My parents and my sister are coming out this weekend and I am very excited, because I get to see my little monster Bryan. Hopefully I will have the baby by then, or while they are here. If not at least I will get some family time in.

Jon started his chemistry class this week. They actually cancelled the class he had in Rome, and didn't even let him know. But he is able to take the class in Utica, which is about 20 mintues away from here. He also took his entrance exam today to get into the nursing college and he did really well and got a 88% overall. So hopefully he will be starting there in the fall.

That's about all the news I have of now. I love you all and will update everyone when I have more news. I will give whoever wants a call when the baby is born, just let me know. If you don't want a call, I will be posting the day I come home from the hospital (or have Jon post for me). Marisa I know you want an update as soon as something happens...I already have that covered :)

Love you all!!

6 Comments:

  • Thank You!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

  • Well, I assume we can at least get Marisa to post the good news and then you don't have to call everyone.

    I am so excited for you. Hug your mom for me.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 5:00 AM  

  • I am happy to be the go between. I can call, blog, email, text, IM...You name it. It doesn't matter if I know them or not. Everyone just wants the same thing-To know how Mom and Baby are doing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

  • The doctor told her it should be this weekend. I will have my laptop so if the hospital is hot we will have on-line updates

    By Blogger Gretchen, at 12:28 PM  

  • Woo hoo. Bring a phone cord and dial-up if you have to.

    By Blogger EZ Travel, at 2:00 PM  

  • Phone cord….Plug it in. How quaint.

    marty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home